Cost of living in Tripoli, Lebanon compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.782 IQD / LBP
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tripoli (Lebanon) is 18% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,020,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 2,465,315 Dinar (3,152,096 L£) in Tripoli.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Brussels costs €5.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $85 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €30 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hartford, Connecticut costs $2,541 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 750 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Atlanta, Georgia costs $18,860 (about 1 hour ago)