Cost of living in Tripoli, Lebanon compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.775 IQD / LBP
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripoli (Lebanon) is 21% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,550,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 2,003,176 Dinar (2,584,217 L£) in Tripoli.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $508 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Faisalabad costs ₨3,500 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Amritsar costs ₨1.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Riverside, California costs $7 (37 minutes ago)