Cost of living in Tripoli, Lebanon compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.776 IQD / LBP
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripoli (Lebanon) is 22% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,830,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 2,216,424 Dinar (2,856,472 L£) in Tripoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Puerto Princesa City costs Php25,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $100 (5 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Glasgow costs £10 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 2,000 zł (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,720 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.90 (about 1 hour ago)