Cost of living in Tripoli, Lebanon compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.784 IQD / LBP
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tripoli (Lebanon) is 21% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,680,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 2,125,643 Dinar (2,712,709 L£) in Tripoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mountain View, California costs $430 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kodiak, Alaska costs $645 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bloemfontein costs R 1,700 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,184 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $85 (about 1 hour ago)