Cost of living in Trinidad, Bolivia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 172.837 IQD / BOB
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trinidad (Bolivia) is 48% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 565,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 292,182 Dinar ($b1,691) in Trinidad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Richmond, Virginia costs $0.73 (18 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$1,075 (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Tempe, Arizona costs $1,110 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cork costs €20,000 (about 1 hour ago)