Cost of living in Trinidad, Bolivia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 172.147 IQD / BOB
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trinidad (Bolivia) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 390,625 Dinar ($b2,269) in Trinidad.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Vancouver costs C$4,066 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bhopal costs ₨500 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Belize City costs BZ$8 (43 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Innsbruck costs €94,463 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Asunción costs 7,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Naples costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)