Cost of living in Trieste, Italy compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1448.855 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trieste (Italy) is 12% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,670,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 3,230,669 Dinar (€2,230) in Trieste.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burlington, Massachusetts costs $10 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $15 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bordeaux costs €13 (26 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Nairobi costs Shilling300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Alwar costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)