Cost of living in Trieste, Italy compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 260 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1322.956 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trieste (Italy) is 18% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,070,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 2,505,861 Dinar (€1,894) in Trieste.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Juan costs $60 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Wayne, Indiana costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 45,000 (about 1 hour ago)