Cost of living in Trenčín, Slovakia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1377.765 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trenčín (Slovakia) is 31% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,470,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,708,991 Dinar (€1,240) in Trenčín.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Patras costs €250 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Birmingham costs £48 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$15 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Denver, Colorado costs $329 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Gurgaon costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Murcia costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)