Cost of living in Trenčín, Slovakia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 1381.235 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trenčín (Slovakia) is 31% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,380,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,642,497 Dinar (€1,189) in Trenčín.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $130 (4 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Taipei costs 2,000 NT$ (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cusco costs S/. 1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Salvador costs R$ 4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (about 2 hours ago)