Cost of living in Trenčín, Slovakia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 1283.415 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trenčín (Slovakia) is 31% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,341,024 Dinar (€1,045) in Trenčín.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨100 (5 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in San Jose, California costs $85,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Puebla costs Mex$ 20,710 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cochabamba costs $b80 (36 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Kota Kinabalu costs RM700 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Doha costs 600 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)