Cost of living in Trabzon, Turkey compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 251.592 IQD / TRY
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trabzon (Turkey) is 42% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 530,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 309,658 Dinar (1,231TL) in Trabzon.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 1,100 kr (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 100 lei (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chişinău costs 75 Leu (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.90 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $966 (about 1 hour ago)