Cost of living in Toyama, Japan compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 10.763 IQD / JPY
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Toyama (Japan) is 64% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 4,927,530 Dinar (¥457,827) in Toyama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,150 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in El Paso, Texas costs $400 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vancouver, Washington costs $120,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in San Salvador costs $1,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Phoenix, Arizona costs $0.37 (about 2 hours ago)