Cost of living in Toyama, Japan compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 10.354 IQD / JPY
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toyama (Japan) is 62% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,528,443 Dinar (¥244,191) in Toyama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $350 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 350 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Thessaloniki costs €1.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. John's, NL costs C$30,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edinburgh costs £50 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cuiabá costs R$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)