Cost of living comparison between Toyama, Japan and Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 11.227 IQD / JPY
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toyama (Japan) is 73% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,708,821 Dinar (¥241,270) in Toyama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$12 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Dhaka costs Taka 97 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $170 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Jaén costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rome costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)