Cost of living in Townsville, Australia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 178 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 903.955 IQD / AUD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Townsville (Australia) is 5% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,560,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 6,244,654 Dinar (AU$6,908) in Townsville.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Dublin costs €1.40 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,085 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Detroit, Michigan costs $1,321 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 400 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €13 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 32 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Babijn, Aruba costs ƒ 7 (41 minutes ago)