Cost of living in Tours, France compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 1246.828 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tours (France) is 25% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,459,995 Dinar (€1,171) in Tours.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Kharkiv costs 30₴ (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元30 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (19 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Seville costs €4.75 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Iasi costs 75 lei (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brighton and Hove costs £25 (34 minutes ago)