Cost of living in Tours, France compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1451.690 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tours (France) is 15% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,920,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 3,320,693 Dinar (€2,287) in Tours.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Modesto, California costs $122 (13 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Washington D.C. costs $1.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,500 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Mon Repos costs 3.97 TT$ (about 1 hour ago)