Cost of living in Tours, France compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1370.688 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tours (France) is 19% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,870,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 3,126,472 Dinar (€2,281) in Tours.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quetzaltenango costs Q20 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 20,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $70 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$0.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Detroit, Michigan costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)