Cost of living in Tours, France compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 1449.791 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tours (France) is 16% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,910,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 3,296,196 Dinar (€2,274) in Tours.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ibague costs COL$8,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Faro costs €320 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Victoria costs C$1.20 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Seville costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Fort Worth, Texas costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Aguadilla costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)