Cost of living in Toulouse, France compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 214 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1277.029 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toulouse (France) is 13% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 10,156,250 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 8,820,730 Dinar (€6,907) in Toulouse.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM4.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 389 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nashville, Tennessee costs $18 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £15 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $50 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 350 (about 1 hour ago)