Cost of living in Toulouse, France compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 277 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1372.729 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toulouse (France) is 8% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,170,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 4,753,470 Dinar (€3,463) in Toulouse.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tirana costs 167 Lek (5 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Perth costs AU$35 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Verona costs €1.00 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 35 kr (33 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Kathmandu costs ₨ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Frankfurt am Main costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)