Cost of living in Toulon, France compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1283.834 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toulon (France) is 29% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,663,263 Dinar (€1,296) in Toulon.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of apples in Edinburgh costs £2.00 (1 minute ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Shanghai costs 元12 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Puducherry costs ₨400 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Islamabad costs ₨20,000 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Vilnius costs €2.79 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $100 (21 minutes ago)