Cost of living in Toulon, France compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1377.735 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toulon (France) is 24% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,770,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 2,856,200 Dinar (€2,073) in Toulon.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 1,500 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asansol costs ₨60 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Recife costs R$ 2,500 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Newark, New Jersey costs $200 (about 2 hours ago)