Cost of living in Toulon, France compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1382.665 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toulon (France) is 24% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,810,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 2,901,925 Dinar (€2,099) in Toulon.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stavanger costs kr 250 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 15,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberdeen costs £1,234,570 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Belgrade costs 93,890 Дин. (31 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Yaoundé costs 1,800 Franc (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Detroit, Michigan costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)