Cost of living in Toruń, Poland compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 348.933 IQD / PLN
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Toruń (Poland) is 35% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,250,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,469,731 Dinar (4,212 zł) in Toruń.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,720 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $75 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Surat costs ₨500 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lomé costs 3,000 Franc (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stuttgart costs €915 (about 1 hour ago)