Cost of living in Torreón, Mexico compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 62.510 IQD / MXN
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Torreón (Mexico) is 55% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 209,076 Dinar (Mex$ 3,345) in Torreón.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $90 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Daugavpils costs €3.50 (15 minutes ago)
- 1.7 oz deodorant, roll-on in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3.48 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Luxembourg costs €50 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨9 (36 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Belfast costs £1.14 (41 minutes ago)