Cost of living in Toronto, Canada compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 5,369 prices entered by 1,223 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 923.773 IQD / CAD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Toronto (Canada) is 9% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 3,988,400 Dinar (C$4,318) in Toronto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,650,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Debrecen costs 1,200 Ft (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £2,150 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $15 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (11 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bauru costs R$ 7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,541 (about 2 hours ago)