Cost of living in Toronto, Canada compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 5,253 prices entered by 1,202 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 916.331 IQD / CAD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Toronto (Canada) is 8% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 3,743,034 Dinar (C$4,085) in Toronto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,450,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in El Paso, Texas costs $2.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tunis costs 500 Dinar (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Goiânia costs R$ 25 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Patna costs ₨50 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Djibouti costs 1,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Toledo, Ohio costs $367 (about 1 hour ago)