Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh, Iran compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! Torbat-e Heydariyeh has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03232 IQD / IRR *
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh (Iran) is 63% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,490,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 550,051 Dinar (﷼ 17,019,510) in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Babylon, New York costs $20 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 21,500 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩700,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santo André costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $762 (about 2 hours ago)