Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh, Iran compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! Torbat-e Heydariyeh has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02819 IQD / IRR *
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh (Iran) is 64% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,260,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 456,693 Dinar (﷼ 16,200,259) in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 30 B/. (8 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Marbella costs €8 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 60 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,321 (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in St. Louis, Missouri costs $869 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mackay costs AU$1,421 (about 2 hours ago)