Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh, Iran compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! Torbat-e Heydariyeh has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03312 IQD / IRR *
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh (Iran) is 64% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,350,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 488,531 Dinar (﷼ 14,750,965) in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cambridge costs £7,095 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 205TL (30 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Bhopal costs ₨10 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Quetta costs ₨1,850,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Lahore costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)