Cost of living in Toowoomba, Australia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 907.488 IQD / AUD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toowoomba (Australia) is 21% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,100,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 4,040,974 Dinar (AU$4,453) in Toowoomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $879 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hangzhou costs 元200 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 600 (34 minutes ago)
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Toronto costs C$120 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Portland, Oregon costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Algiers costs 1,000 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)