Cost of living in Toowoomba, Australia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 894.800 IQD / AUD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Toowoomba (Australia) is 22% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,960,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 3,884,632 Dinar (AU$4,341) in Toowoomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Banja Luka costs 10KM (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $908 (27 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Shreveport, Louisiana costs $13 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nagpur costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Lyon costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)