Cost of living in Toowoomba, Australia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 914.003 IQD / AUD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Toowoomba (Australia) is 20% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,830,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 3,861,331 Dinar (AU$4,225) in Toowoomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pyongyang costs 5,000,000 ₩ (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rabat costs 10,000 Dirham (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 50 kn (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €5,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagpur costs ₨350 (about 3 hours ago)