Cost of living in Tomsk, Russia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.198 IQD / RUB
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tomsk (Russia) is 55% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,056,967 Dinar (руб 52,330) in Tomsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 30 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kota costs ₨7,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $100 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $55 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kharkiv costs 30₴ (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元30 (35 minutes ago)