Cost of living in Tomsk, Russia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.739 IQD / RUB
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tomsk (Russia) is 55% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,054,705 Dinar (руб 53,434) in Tomsk.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 29 kr (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Durban costs R 10,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 6,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 20TL (about 2 hours ago)