Cost of living in Tol'yatti, Russia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.296 IQD / RUB
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tol'yatti (Russia) is 55% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,690,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 756,559 Dinar (руб 39,208) in Tol'yatti.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,779 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Poznan costs 1,000 zł (5 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 110 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $129 (about 1 hour ago)