Cost of living in Tol'yatti, Russia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 20.820 IQD / RUB
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tol'yatti (Russia) is 58% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 652,542 Dinar (руб 31,341) in Tol'yatti.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$560,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$69 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saipan costs $2.00 (3 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Luton costs £0.91 (6 minutes ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Dammam costs ﷼ 10 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 2.50 (33 minutes ago)