Cost of living in Tol'yatti, Russia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 19.753 IQD / RUB
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tol'yatti (Russia) is 60% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 782,813 Dinar (руб 39,630) in Tol'yatti.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Netanya costs 10 ₪ (9 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Adelaide costs AU$12 (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kazan' costs руб 450 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bratislava costs €1.20 (24 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Pisa costs €10 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £100 (30 minutes ago)