Cost of living in Toluca, Mexico compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 60.008 IQD / MXN
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toluca (Mexico) is 47% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,031,481 Dinar (Mex$ 17,189) in Toluca.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,744 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$1,800 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U300 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 135 (40 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Montreal costs C$17 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)