Cost of living in Toluca, Mexico compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 66.467 IQD / MXN
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toluca (Mexico) is 45% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 933,611 Dinar (Mex$ 14,046) in Toluca.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Copenhagen costs kr275,995 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cúcuta costs COL$5,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Constanţa costs 1.20 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1.02 (about 1 hour ago)