Cost of living in Toluca, Mexico compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 65.631 IQD / MXN
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toluca (Mexico) is 43% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,570,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 889,483 Dinar (Mex$ 13,553) in Toluca.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Resistencia costs ARS $5.50 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Yoshkar-Ola costs руб 1,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Culiacán costs Mex$ 9,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberystwyth costs £4.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Dortmund costs €4.98 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 6,000,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)