Cost of living in Tokyo, Japan compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 865 prices entered by 180 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.481 IQD / JPY
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tokyo (Japan) is 20% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 9,356,540 Dinar (¥892,698) in Tokyo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,812,500 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Goiânia costs R$ 500 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chandigarh costs ₨1,500 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨1.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$2,500 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Islamabad costs ₨20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bursa costs 1,800TL (about 1 hour ago)