Cost of living in Tokyo, Japan compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,305 prices entered by 278 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.778 IQD / JPY
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tokyo (Japan) is 21% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 15,892,827 Dinar (¥1,474,583) in Tokyo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 13,100,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Bucharest costs 90 lei (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mons costs €650 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 12 (33 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $915 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Larnaca costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)