Cost of living in Tokushima, Japan compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.172 IQD / JPY
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tokushima (Japan) is 47% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,180,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,671,576 Dinar (¥149,617) in Tokushima.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Christchurch costs NZ$2.09 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Antalya costs 11TL (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Casablanca costs 7,000 Dirham (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Busan costs ₩20,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gävle costs 89 kr (36 minutes ago)