Cost of living in Tokushima, Japan compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 10.324 IQD / JPY
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tokushima (Japan) is 50% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,570,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,280,045 Dinar (¥123,993) in Tokushima.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $30 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Sebastian costs €0.18 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Muscat costs ﷼ 196 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €60 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lausanne costs CHF 1.47 (about 1 hour ago)