Cost of living in Toamasina, Madagascar compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.36885 IQD / MGA
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Toamasina (Madagascar) is 12% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,380,513 Dinar (6,453,925 Ariary) in Toamasina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,130,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Gurgaon costs ₨1,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Louisville, Kentucky costs $1,474 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥7,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guayaquil costs $280 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bursa costs 6TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (about 2 hours ago)