Cost of living in Toamasina, Madagascar compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.38121 IQD / MGA
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toamasina (Madagascar) is 14% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,661,990 Dinar (6,982,933 Ariary) in Toamasina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,199 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Accra costs GH₵500 (8 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in St. Louis, Missouri costs $275 (22 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $100 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)