Cost of living in Toamasina, Madagascar compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.36770 IQD / MGA
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Toamasina (Madagascar) is 11% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,316,294 Dinar (6,299,381 Ariary) in Toamasina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,080,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Saskatoon costs C$2.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sharjah costs Dirham 1,900 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $90 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. John's, NL costs C$27 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,700 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)