Cost of living in Tlemcen, Algeria compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 10.648 IQD / DZD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tlemcen (Algeria) is 64% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,530,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 547,113 Dinar (51,384 Dinar) in Tlemcen.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Geelong costs AU$400 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rotterdam costs €26,551 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jhansi costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Phnom Penh costs 1,500 Riels (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 700 лв (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 2 hours ago)