Cost of living in Tiruppur, India compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 06, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.019 IQD / INR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tiruppur (India) is 42% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 3,473 Dinar (₨193) in Tiruppur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,017 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Farrukhabad costs ₨30 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $0.70 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨300 (26 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Los Angeles, California costs $1,525 (30 minutes ago)