Cost of living in Tiruppur, India compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 18.365 IQD / INR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tiruppur (India) is 33% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 616,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 412,035 Dinar (₨22,435) in Tiruppur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 25 (2 minutes ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Nashville, Tennessee costs $0.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Perth costs AU$2.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Birmingham costs £2,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 361,900 (about 1 hour ago)