Cost of living in Tiruppur, India compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 17.951 IQD / INR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tiruppur (India) is 34% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 515,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 339,367 Dinar (₨18,905) in Tiruppur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kozhikode costs ₨44 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.51 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 0.00 ₪ (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cebu City costs Php1,700,000 (about 1 hour ago)