Cost of living in Tirupati, India compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 18.050 IQD / INR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tirupati (India) is 53% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 221,511 Dinar (₨12,272) in Tirupati.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Jose, California costs $8 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cartagena costs COL$4,500,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 1,009 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kabul costs 1,200 Afghani (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)