Cost of living in Tirupati, India compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 17.640 IQD / INR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tirupati (India) is 53% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 182,442 Dinar (₨10,343) in Tirupati.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bishkek costs 300 som (1 minute ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Fort Worth, Texas costs $0.74 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Addis Ababa costs 10,000 Birr (10 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.74 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 28 lei (12 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $12 (26 minutes ago)