Cost of living in Tirunelveli, India compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.010 IQD / INR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tirunelveli (India) is 57% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,800 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 2,481 Dinar (₨138) in Tirunelveli.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Boise, Idaho costs $21,877 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Maribor costs €4.10 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 15,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,505 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Oum el Bouaghi costs 17,659 Dinar (25 minutes ago)