Cost of living in Tirunelveli, India compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.247 IQD / INR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tirunelveli (India) is 51% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,300 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 3,056 Dinar (₨167) in Tirunelveli.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Neuquén costs ARS $300 (4 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Brighton and Hove costs £1,600 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ankara costs 4.25TL (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yokohama costs ¥2,500 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 500TL (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 85 (24 minutes ago)