Cost of living comparison between Tiraspol, Moldova and Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 57.801 IQD / MDL
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tiraspol (Moldova) is 63% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 375,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 140,211 Dinar (2,426 Leu) in Tiraspol.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$0.00 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Riga costs €0.17 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malé costs 150 Rufiyaa (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Natal costs R$ 120,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)