Cost of living in Tiraspol, Moldova compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 71.039 IQD / MDL
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tiraspol (Moldova) is 57% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,600 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 2,822 Dinar (40 Leu) in Tiraspol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 130 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $50 (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £4,300 (21 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in Zapopan costs Mex$ 145 (23 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Montego Bay costs J$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,400 (about 1 hour ago)