Cost of living in Tiraspol, Moldova compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 64.695 IQD / MDL
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tiraspol (Moldova) is 60% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,500 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 2,610 Dinar (40 Leu) in Tiraspol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yekaterinburg costs руб 300 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 800 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Isfahan costs ﷼ 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chandigarh costs ₨500,000 (about 1 hour ago)