Cost of living in Tirana, Albania compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 475 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.494 IQD / ALL
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tirana (Albania) is 53% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 740,315 Dinar (77,981 Lek) in Tirana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U700 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 1,800 (14 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Preston costs £10 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $96 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Niterói costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)