Cost of living in Tirana, Albania compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 445 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.259 IQD / ALL
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tirana (Albania) is 51% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 955,054 Dinar (103,147 Lek) in Tirana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jammu costs ₨190 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madison, Wisconsin costs $30 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$3,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sharjah costs Dirham 50 (about 2 hours ago)