Cost of living in Tirana, Albania compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 645 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.474 IQD / ALL
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tirana (Albania) is 46% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,160,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,156,958 Dinar (110,458 Lek) in Tirana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Queretaro costs Mex$ 23 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cartagena costs COL$1,749,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mysore costs ₨450,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Salvador costs $1.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brisbane costs AU$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kampala costs 3,469,800 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)