Cost of living in Tilburg, Netherlands compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 1457.774 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tilburg (Netherlands) is 33% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 5,766,860 Dinar (€3,956) in Tilburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,350,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pretoria costs R 130 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 20 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lima costs S/. 0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Bangalore costs ₨34 (about 1 hour ago)