Cost of living in Tijuana, Mexico compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 230 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 66.063 IQD / MXN
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tijuana (Mexico) is 39% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,760,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,691,770 Dinar (Mex$ 25,608) in Tijuana.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $20 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Saint Petersburg costs руб 50,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $40 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $75 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €25 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 750TL (42 minutes ago)