Cost of living in Tijuana, Mexico compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 256 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 64.083 IQD / MXN
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tijuana (Mexico) is 32% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,430,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 3,025,275 Dinar (Mex$ 47,208) in Tijuana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $80 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osaka costs ¥1,200 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $67 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨30,495 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,253 (about 5 hours ago)