Cost of living comparison between Tijuana, Mexico and Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 56.867 IQD / MXN
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tijuana (Mexico) is 46% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,875,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,015,560 Dinar (Mex$ 17,858) in Tijuana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,200TL (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $68 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 8,471 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bridgetown costs 18 Bds$ (20 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Songnam costs ₩2,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1,830 (24 minutes ago)