Cost of living in Tianjin, China compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 171.552 IQD / CNY
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tianjin (China) is 40% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 10,156,250 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 6,092,249 Dinar (元35,512) in Tianjin.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 ticket to the movies in Leicester costs £14 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Abuja costs 94 ₦ (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 24 Kč (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €50 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨100 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pretoria costs R 150 (about 1 hour ago)