Cost of living in Tianjin, China compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 179.761 IQD / CNY
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tianjin (China) is 40% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,620,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 2,161,104 Dinar (元12,022) in Tianjin.
Recent Prices Added
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Reading, Berkshire costs £0.88 (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$10,079 (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$2,645 (26 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 5,160 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hanoi costs 8,000,000 ₫ (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)