Cost of living comparison between Tianjin, China and Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 171.781 IQD / CNY
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tianjin (China) is 35% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,375,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 6,060,388 Dinar (元35,280) in Tianjin.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 230 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $712 (31 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Columbus, Ohio costs $16 (39 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,600 lei (44 minutes ago)