Cost of living in Tianjin, China compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 171.547 IQD / CNY
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tianjin (China) is 40% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,765,625 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 5,850,541 Dinar (元34,105) in Tianjin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 80 kr (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Quebec City costs C$22,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Murree costs ₨17,987 (20 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Luxembourg costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hua Hin costs 179 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)