Cost of living in Tianjin, China compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 176.303 IQD / CNY
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tianjin (China) is 41% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,000,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 2,364,110 Dinar (元13,409) in Tianjin.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bratislava costs €30 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cambridge costs £429 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$1.35 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Chicago, Illinois costs $1.49 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$70 (about 1 hour ago)