Cost of living in Thrissur, India compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.710 IQD / INR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Thrissur (India) is 14% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,224,487 Dinar (₨125,603) in Thrissur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,744 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 135 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Montreal costs C$17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)