Cost of living in Thrissur, India compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.378 IQD / INR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Thrissur (India) is 12% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,201,797 Dinar (₨65,392) in Thrissur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,070,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $12 (19 minutes ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Malaga costs €0.45 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Darmstadt costs €69 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Raipur costs ₨6,055 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tarija costs $b15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Pyongyang costs 990 ₩ (about 1 hour ago)