Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram, India compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 225 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.207 IQD / INR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram (India) is 52% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 966,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 468,034 Dinar (₨25,706) in Thiruvananthapuram.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Berlin costs €20 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,200,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨22,445 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dublin costs €8 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $400 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Velho costs R$ 205 (about 1 hour ago)