Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram, India compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 380 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.404 IQD / INR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram (India) is 49% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 881,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 452,265 Dinar (₨25,986) in Thiruvananthapuram.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.50 (7 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Pereira costs COL$2,818 (13 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Eugene, Oregon costs $25 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.75 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Gold Coast costs AU$469 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)