Cost of living in Thimphu, Bhutan compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.239 IQD / BTN
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Thimphu (Bhutan) is 20% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,556,498 Dinar (85,338 Ngultrum) in Thimphu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Guilin costs 元150 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €750 (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$860 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $905 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 17,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 50 zł (about 1 hour ago)