Cost of living in Thimphu, Bhutan compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.351 IQD / BTN
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Thimphu (Bhutan) is 19% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,910,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,537,581 Dinar (83,785 Ngultrum) in Thimphu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,236 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 2,500 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £3,500 (43 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Hong Kong costs HK$22,000 (44 minutes ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Alicante costs €1.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 870 kr (about 2 hours ago)