Cost of living comparison between Thimphu, Bhutan and Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 17.427 IQD / BTN
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Thimphu (Bhutan) is 31% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,875,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,291,172 Dinar (74,090 Ngultrum) in Thimphu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$200,348 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 141TL (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kingston costs J$6,000,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kaliningrad costs руб 20,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$31,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seoul costs ₩33,100,000 (about 1 hour ago)