Cost of living in Thessaloniki, Greece compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 597 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1257.314 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Thessaloniki (Greece) is 24% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,770,865 Dinar (€1,408) in Thessaloniki.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$15 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monrovia costs 900 L$ (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jena costs €400 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,601 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)