Cost of living in Thessaloniki, Greece compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 591 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1372.729 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Thessaloniki (Greece) is 20% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,870,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,499,611 Dinar (€1,092) in Thessaloniki.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €25 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 750TL (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Limassol costs €1.20 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ljubljana costs €1.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 600 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Niterói costs R$ 350 (33 minutes ago)