Cost of living in Thessaloniki, Greece compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 587 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1319.112 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Thessaloniki (Greece) is 22% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,100,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,631,882 Dinar (€1,237) in Thessaloniki.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $1,017 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ho Chi Minh City costs 1,400,000,000 ₫ (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salvador costs R$ 220 (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,931 (35 minutes ago)