Cost of living in The Valley, Anguilla, Anguilla compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 06, 2018. Exchange rate: 437.933 IQD / XCD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in The Valley, Anguilla (Anguilla) is 11% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 4,957,583 Dinar (EC$11,320) in The Valley, Anguilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,460,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 30,000 L£ (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Youngstown, Ohio costs $13 (27 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hyderabad, India costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$2,300,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Port Vila, Vanuatu costs 9,300Vatu (about 2 hours ago)