Cost of living in The Valley, Anguilla, Anguilla compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 436.870 IQD / XCD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in The Valley, Anguilla (Anguilla) is 19% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 11,201,729 Dinar (EC$25,641) in The Valley, Anguilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,375,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florence costs €1,250 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 1,500 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Winnipeg costs C$4.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 2,200 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Strasbourg costs €30 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)