Cost of living in The Valley, Anguilla, Anguilla compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 437.244 IQD / XCD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in The Valley, Anguilla (Anguilla) is 18% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 7,674,290 Dinar (EC$17,552) in The Valley, Anguilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,520,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨305 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Frankfurt am Main costs €90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 500 (about 2 hours ago)