Cost of living in The Hague, Netherlands compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 390 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1454.010 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in The Hague (Netherlands) is 33% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 10,334,895 Dinar (€7,108) in The Hague to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,750,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Greenville, South Carolina costs $429 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (12 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $150 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dunedin costs NZ$619 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,650 (about 1 hour ago)