Cost of living in The Hague, Netherlands compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 187 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1288.883 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in The Hague (Netherlands) is 22% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 11,445,525 Dinar (€8,880) in The Hague to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,375,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dublin costs €1.50 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Agartala costs ₨120 (12 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Brasília costs R$ 13 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Marbella costs €600 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vancouver costs C$1.35 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)