Cost of living in The Hague, Netherlands compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 255 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1373.258 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in The Hague (Netherlands) is 28% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 8,718,403 Dinar (€6,349) in The Hague to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,830,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Lyon costs €900 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 14,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Addis Ababa costs 300 Birr (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Reykjavik costs 1,200 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Portland, Oregon costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)