Cost of living in Thanjavur, India compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.885 IQD / INR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Thanjavur (India) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 459,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 459,000 Dinar (₨25,664) in Thanjavur.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belgrade costs 89 Дин. (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 65,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $4,066 (39 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $6,020 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nanchang costs 元140,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,000 (about 1 hour ago)