Cost of living in Thane, India compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 195 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.344 IQD / INR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Thane (India) is 49% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 993,075 Dinar (₨57,258) in Thane.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $5.00 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (8 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $2.74 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Stockholm costs 75 kr (22 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Birmingham, Alabama costs $0.92 (27 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bucharest costs 1,600 lei (about 1 hour ago)