Cost of living in Thane, India compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 206 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.316 IQD / INR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Thane (India) is 53% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,120,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 530,973 Dinar (₨28,990) in Thane.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £65 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $2.25 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tartu costs €5.20 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Madrid costs €1,999,999,999,999,999,966,445,568 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$50,000 (about 1 hour ago)