Cost of living in Thane, India compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 179 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.176 IQD / INR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Thane (India) is 53% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,110,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 527,163 Dinar (₨29,003) in Thane.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bremen costs €20 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 500 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,033 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 50 (39 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ljubljana costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 6.00 (about 1 hour ago)