Cost of living in Tétouan, Morocco compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 128.934 IQD / MAD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tétouan (Morocco) is 47% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 991,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 527,831 Dinar (4,094 Dirham) in Tétouan.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kraków costs 20 zł (1 minute ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Madison, Wisconsin costs $8 (12 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 48 (18 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 15,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $10 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $95 (34 minutes ago)