Cost of living comparison between Tete, Mozambique and Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 15.698 IQD / MZN
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tete (Mozambique) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 2,500 Dinar (159 MT) in Tete.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cuttack costs ₨8,132 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Medellín costs COL$200 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $15 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $20 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Mexico City costs Mex$ 22 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (27 minutes ago)