Cost of living comparison between Ternopil, Ukraine and Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 45.689 IQD / UAH
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ternopil (Ukraine) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 2,500 Dinar (55₴) in Ternopil.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$18 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨2,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $757 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $41 (23 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Miami, Florida costs $50 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose costs ₡ 3,950 (about 1 hour ago)