Cost of living in Ternopil, Ukraine compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 44.440 IQD / UAH
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ternopil (Ukraine) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,800 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 5,800 Dinar (131₴) in Ternopil.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tallinn costs €3.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 12,000 ₪ (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $60 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$40,000 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Odessa costs 33₴ (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lisbon costs €1.56 (24 minutes ago)