Cost of living comparison between Ternopil, Ukraine and Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 44.530 IQD / UAH
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ternopil (Ukraine) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 2,500 Dinar (56₴) in Ternopil.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Tel Aviv costs 25 ₪ (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1.80 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €80 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨150 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in İzmit costs 400TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $26,429 (about 1 hour ago)