Cost of living in Terni, Italy compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 1395.092 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Terni (Italy) is 17% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,810,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 2,333,832 Dinar (€1,673) in Terni.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Toronto costs C$500 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.95 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Louisville, Kentucky costs $0.28 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €2.40 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jerusalem costs 143,900 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- 110 g tube of toothpaste in Pretoria costs R 11 (about 1 hour ago)