Cost of living comparison between Teresina, Brazil and Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 369.377 IQD / BRL
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Teresina (Brazil) is 31% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,031,250 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,409,783 Dinar (R$ 3,817) in Teresina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 100,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Trento costs €500 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 80,000 ₫ (19 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €30,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,000 lei (36 minutes ago)