Cost of living in Tepic, Mexico compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 63.952 IQD / MXN
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tepic (Mexico) is 42% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,220,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 706,173 Dinar (Mex$ 11,042) in Tepic.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palermo costs €15 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,135 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $12 (12 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Corunna costs €3.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,200 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gaziantep costs 20TL (26 minutes ago)