Cost of living in Temuco, Chile compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.833 IQD / CLP
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Temuco (Chile) is 21% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,510,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,983,935 Dinar (CH$1,082,049) in Temuco.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.75 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Patiala costs ₨142 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Reykjavik costs 70,000 kr (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.75 B/. (39 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 32 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Monrovia costs 300 L$ (40 minutes ago)