Cost of living in Temuco, Chile compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.785 IQD / CLP
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Temuco (Chile) is 23% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,840,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 2,191,421 Dinar (CH$1,227,493) in Temuco.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dhaka costs Taka 1,500 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,300 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵25,413 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$71,155 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cologne costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Adelaide costs AU$60 (about 1 hour ago)