Cost of living in Tempe, Arizona, United States compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 236 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1181.000 IQD / USD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tempe, Arizona (United States) is 4% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,765,625 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 9,349,478 Dinar ($7,917) in Tempe, Arizona.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nairobi costs Shilling1,500 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bern costs CHF 99 (19 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 9,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$5,253 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guwahati costs ₨40 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,017 (about 1 hour ago)