Cost of living in Tembisa, South Africa compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 83.141 IQD / ZAR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tembisa (South Africa) is 52% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,710,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 823,506 Dinar (R 9,905) in Tembisa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 150 Kč (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €549 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €5.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fortaleza costs R$ 100 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 600 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$40,660 (23 minutes ago)