Cost of living in Tembisa, South Africa compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 88.686 IQD / ZAR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tembisa (South Africa) is 50% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,680,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 834,799 Dinar (R 9,413) in Tembisa.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bacău costs 15 lei (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Paris costs €1,730 (43 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Zurich costs CHF 2,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$4.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Bologna costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 18,000 (about 1 hour ago)