Cost of living in Tel Aviv, Israel compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,769 prices entered by 203 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 327.542 IQD / ILS
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tel Aviv (Israel) is 32% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 5,957,212 Dinar (18,188 ₪) in Tel Aviv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,500,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Athens costs €4.20 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Frankfurt am Main costs €4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dnipro costs 10,699₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Monterrey costs Mex$ 19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)