Cost of living comparison between Tel Aviv, Israel and Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,101 prices entered by 158 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 303.222 IQD / ILS
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tel Aviv (Israel) is 26% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 12,790,814 Dinar (42,183 ₪) in Tel Aviv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,156,250 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Prague costs 500 Kč (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $430 (17 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Santo André costs R$ 200 (22 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Panipat costs ₨5,555 (22 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Tartu costs €63 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Samsun costs 35TL (about 1 hour ago)