Cost of living in Tekirdağ, Turkey compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 203 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 309.583 IQD / TRY
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tekirdağ (Turkey) is 37% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 797,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 504,819 Dinar (1,631TL) in Tekirdağ.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 100₴ (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kraków costs 1.00 zł (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,591 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,000 zł (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$87 (28 minutes ago)