Cost of living comparison between Tekirdağ, Turkey and Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 378.229 IQD / TRY
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tekirdağ (Turkey) is 38% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 194,816 Dinar (515TL) in Tekirdağ.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,846 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $322 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hartford, Connecticut costs $10 (19 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Suwon costs ₩55,000 (39 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Dhaka costs Taka 220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Monrovia costs 10,100 L$ (about 2 hours ago)